In 2016, I worked as a communications intern for the Andy Warhol Museum in which I strategized and implemented social media strategies for Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr (posts running Sept-Dec 2016).
- Contacted media to promote museum events
- Drafted e-mail blasts for subscribers
- Developed content and wrote posts for social media accounts with large followings (936K on Twitter, 108K on Facebook)
- Helped design a Tumblr artist takeover campaign by working with the artist
- Developed new method for reporting social media analytics
- Assisted in the execution of media initiatives within the organization, and with outside publishers